Key Objectives/ Deliverables
- To manage the quality and compliance of all aspects of AC & DC electrical works carried out by Genesis and to be the NICEIC Qualified Supervisor regarding certification and sign-off of all works in accordance with NICEIC requirements.
- To undertake all aspects of AC and DC works undertaken by Genesis and to ensure that all site standards and requirements are attained.
- Manage all electricians deployed by the company and liaise with the Head of Delivery and the QHSE Manager (Responsible Person) to ensure that a process of continuous Improvement is applied to all electrical activities and works.
- To review customer Electrical Requirements and to ensure that Genesis aligns to the specific clauses of those requirements.
- Create and hold regular training sessions (Tool-Box Talks) as required with all electricians deployed by Genesis.
- Review legislation and amend any documentation (Processes, Policies etc.) in line with changes to legislation.
- Assist the Management Team in identifying new areas of electrical work that could be undertaken by Genesis.
- Must be able and willing to travel UK wide.
Key Technical Skills
- Have served a full trade apprenticeship.
- Hold City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 in Electrical Installation Buildings and Structures.
- Hold City and Guilds 2392 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial verification.
- Hold City & Guilds 2391-52 Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing.
- Hold City & Guilds 2382 18th Edition of Electrical Wiring Regulations.
- Have extensive Installation and Testing (including sign-off) experience in single, 3-phase and DC installations.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a Qualified Supervisor role.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a Telecoms environment.
- Must be very Proactive
- Able to withstand tight deadline
- Can work independently
- Confident in presenting
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be a team player. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good planner
- Methodical & Structured
- Ability to articulate and express self clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Solve problems by using a logical and systematic approach.
- Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of any failures and take appropriate action.
- Ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
Academic & Technical Background
- Information Technology literate.
- English language & written.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders & within a multi-cultural environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.