Genesis Technology have a newly created role for a Finance Analysist. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
Key Objectives/ Deliverables
* Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
* Analyse financial data, cost, and profit centres, create financial models for decision support
* Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
* Follow-up for updated project trackers from Delivery team and cross check the invoicing completed against work executed
* Map the project revenue and costs to ensure accurate reporting and prevent revenue leakages for cost incurred and work executed but not claimed from customer
* Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
* Work closely with the Accounts and Commercial team to ensure accurate financial reporting including but not limited to assistance in preparation of Balance Sheet, working capital, cashflow and other financial schedules required as part of the monthly and annual closing
* Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
* Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
* Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
* Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
* Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
* Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
* Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence
* Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
Operational Experience – Essential:
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
* A familiarity with Power BI, data query/data management tools is extremely helpful.
* Experience 2-3 years
* New Graduates with a relevant Degree/Qualification are also welcomed
* Strong communication skills and the ability to business partner with non-finance managers is also essential for the role. So you must have an ability to articulate and express yourself clearly in conversations and interactions with others
* Telecoms experience would be helpful
* Must be a team player. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
* Ability to work independently
* Strong organisational skills
* Well-presented and professional
* A good Planner who is organized, methodical and structured
* Must have an ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail
Academic and Technical Background:
* 3 to 5 years’ experience or a Newly Qualified Graduate with a relevant Degree/Qualification
* Information Technology literate.
* English language & written must be excellent
* Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders & within a multi-cultural workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.